Monday, January 9, 2012

To Be Continued in a hap hazard state.

My guitar was broken. The action seemed to be messed up, but really the neck had been split in the ugliest of ways. I remembered dear Forbes and wrote the unenunciating fool a note. I left it on the door he told me he lived in and it read:

Hello Forbes! My guitar is fucked up! Perhaps you could help me fix it.

Sincerely,

Janel in 2R.

Later that day came a knock at my door. I had already grown too impatient after an hour an decided that I needed to take it to a shop and get a quote on the price to repair it. So when he knocked, I had nothing to offer but myself.

"You can come upstairs to my place if you'd like. My roommate and I are just having a couple of drinks and then heading to a holiday pot luck. You should join us."

"I'll be up in a minute", I said.

And in a minute or two I was climbing the two flights up. I knocked at the door and was met with a ferocious bark. It was the dog.

No comments: